Saturday, August 18, 2012

I'm Baaaack,...

...from dipping my feet into the Atlantic. Had a great time on the ocean, great sunset walks with my hubby, great seafood, great fellowship with my aging parents. But,...I'm glad to be home to my bed, my linen sheets, my stuff, the smell of my home, the light through my windows. I am thankful for the opportunity to get away but so thankful to be back home. I added a couple of new things to the Picture Trail. This is one. Thought you might like to see it. A beautiful stoneware heart bowl with a redware type glaze. So perfectly beautiful to me. I'll post more soon. So glad to 'see' you all again!

1 comment:

  1. I like to go away but it is always nice to come home.It makes you appreciate what you have more,I think.I'm glad you were able to take a break with your family.It sounds like you have a wonderfully relaxing time.

    ReplyDelete