Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Friend In Need

Today I got an e-mail, sort of like a devotional, but definitely a plea for help from a dear friend. All I could respond to him was found in Jeremiah 29:11..."For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

You know, it really isn't important if we know the plan as long as God has it all under control. He knows the plan for our lives and we need to let Him have His way. That doesn't mean that we don't try to live good, be honest and work to show ourselves approved. It means, we can lay back in His arms like we were laying on a smooth running current of water. Then, bask in His love and let His grace and strength float us above each day. Lord, I do want to see you.

It has been a beautiful day to live.

Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment