Thursday, September 3, 2009

Updates,...Way Late


Hello friends~


I know my face is red with embarrassment for not writing in so long, but I have been in a quandry. Lost 2/3rds of my employment and trying to make the 'buckle meet the notch' if you know what I mean.
The picture is Pam and three of our seven GRANDkids! They are cooking up a pot of Goober Peas. "Mercy how delicious, eating Goober Peas!"


God has been so good to us and we are alive, we have our freedom in the Lord, our bills are paid, our debts are in line, there is food to eat, air to breathe, and water with which to drink and bathe. Our family is close and loving, they all serve the Lord and the love of my life stands beside me to hold my hand, to ease the furrows in my brow and to heal the hurt with a kiss. What did I ever do to deserve her?


Civil Folks group is coming along. We will be at the Cannonball House, an 1850 city home in Macon, Georgia on September 11th praising God with wonderful period hymns and enjoying English Country dance in the parlor. We love the acapella stylings and the fellowship of simple, pure dance!


In October the group will sing at the Historic Richland Baptist Church built in 1844 for the Homecoming service. Can hardly wait!


Well, enough drivel. Just wanted readers to know that we are still alive! Knocked down, but not knocked out! Praise the Lord!


I promise to write again soon.


By the way, our hens are doing well, except that Thaxine is a him and not a hen. We call him Thax now.


With love,

Frank and Pamela

1 comment:

  1. A close, loving family and a faithful wife is truly something to praise the Lord for.

    ReplyDelete