Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Where has time gone?

Where has time gone?

It has been nearly a year since we made a post on this blog,  too long.  Life has a way of taking up lots of our time.  It doesn't change the feelings in our hearts but it does sidetrack us from the important things sometimes

We've been busy with so many things as of late.  Spring planting and chores.



The Summer garden.



Projects all around.

 
And just general stuff.
 
I hope to be more faithful to this blog, even if just to pop in and say hello.
 
God is so much more important than things.  He is time.  He is our Provider.  he is our Healer.  He is our Protector.  I will choose to lean on Him.
 
Have a blessed day!
 


7 comments:

  1. My first paragraph should read 'almost two years'. Oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So HAPPY to see a post from you!!!
    I am glad to see that all is well, and yes God is the center and in control, and all things good! ;-D
    I have missed your posts and am looking forward to more.
    Many many BLESSINGS, Linnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linnie. We are, indeed, blessed! I fear there are too many 'businesses' in our lives! We are trying to downsize and get rid of 'stuff'. Blessings~

      Delete
  3. I caught that.lol Glad to see you all back. Love the flowers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Betty. We are doing well but just so tired of being so busy. I still have to help mom and dad quite a bit and we are trying to launch our FB store and prepare for an Autumn sale. Just a lot. I always think of you and our short visit. We never know why paths cross the way they do but sure glad ours did. Pam

      Delete